I think it’s only fair that I give free publicity to my favorite books of all time. Maybe that will bring me luck in selling my eBook which is only $5. If not, at least it may bring someone to take the wonderful habit of reading. Not mentioned: Chuck Palhaniuk, just because I own everything he has written and it’s hard to select a favorite.
There is no particular order but these are my top 10:
– The Rage and The Pride, by Oriana Fallaci
– Before the Legend, The Rise of Bob Marley by Christopher John Farley
– The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupery
– A New Earth, by Eckhard Tolle
– Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
– The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
– The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
– Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
– All Marketers are Liars by Seth Godin
– Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
So, there you have it. It was very hard to select only ten because there are at least 5 more that should be on that list, but, I did it. I hope you enjoy reading.